Thursday 21 May 2015

My Trusty 6 Year Old Shirt

My Trusty 6 Year Old Shirt - Pale Aesthetic

My Trusty 6 Year Old Shirt - Pale Aesthetic

As you're reading this, I am currently on a flight to Barcelona for a well needed vacation. Enjoy this brick wall backdrop because this is the last time you will be seeing it for a while because I plan to flood you with nothing but holiday pictures for the next few weeks. 

I honestly brought this striped shirt over 6 years ago, it has gone through the trends, and even made it's way from being shunned to a PJ top, back into my wardrobe all over again. It really is my trusty favourite shirt and considering it was something like £10 when I brought it from internationale (is that even a shop anymore?) it has well and truly stood the test of time. 

Sadly there will be no links for this outfit, as these jeans are from Primark, this bag is a 2014 purchase from French Connection, these shoes were a cheeky little Kurt Geiger sale find, and of course this shirt is well and truly no longer in store. However, this is one of those outfits that is easy to recreate no matter what the brand, so let me know if you do!
Follow on Bloglovin



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pale Aesthetic | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig