Friday 8 May 2015

I'm No Model, Nor Do I Want To Be

I'm No Model, Nor Do I Want To Be - Whichit

I'm No Model, Nor Do I Want To Be - Whichit


I'm No Model, Nor Do I Want To Be  - Pale Aesthetic

I'm No Model, Nor Do I Want To Be  - Pale Aesthetic

Check me out with my regular blogging ay! I'm enjoying this all over again, and even tho I hate being in front of the camera, I'm facing my fear and just doing it.

I used to just write about the brands I loved and my wish lists, but my love has always been for outfit blogs. Those effortless girls, who just look like they're out for a wonder in a stunning neighbourhood and have casually be caught looking incredible on camera... if only! 
I'm never gonna be like that, I'm no model, nor do I want to be, however I want to be able to document my style, if for nothing more then a lookbook on those days where I think I have nothing to wear.

Leather - Warehouse / Top - Topshop / Skirt - Miss Selfridge / Bag - TK Maxx / Trainers - Nike / Watch - Daniel Wellington



Follow on Bloglovin




Share:

9 comments

  1. I totally understand what you mean about posting outfit posts - but these pictures are really great.
    This is a lovely outfit. I love that skirt! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's defiantly one of those things you've just gotta bite the bullet and do! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks, I'll check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! It is simple ,but effortlessly cool and stylish, you look great - especially like the skirt :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/inspired-manish-arora.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great way to combine that skirt!

    Lately, "to be social or not to be social?!" on
    lb-lc fashion blog
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, super casual but the perfect summer staple!

      Delete
  5. You look gorgeous and we love the outfit! Come and meet our adventures in Paris at Living Paris

    ReplyDelete

© Pale Aesthetic | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig