Tuesday 22 July 2014

My Baby Florence











Necklace - New Look
Top - Zara
Trousers - Topshop
Sunglasses - Primark
Shoes - Birkenstocks

Okay, this is going to be the last of my Italy posts, the trip went on for a couple more stops, but I bluffed before, this is my favourite place, so I wanted to end it on a high and get back to my usual minimal blog posts. 

We were chasing a storm the whole time we were here so the weather was slowly taking a turn for the worst! I hadn't really prepared for this, so my footwear wasn't quite up to scratch (shout out to Birkenstocks for being surprisingly good shoes for the rain!) Anyway, shock horror, an all white outfit!

Florence was beautiful, around every corner I fell more and more in love, our apartment here was also my favourite of all too, a little rustic maisonette, I would move there if I ever got the chance! 

P.S. That last picture is defiantly the poshest picture in the whole world.





Share:

3 comments

  1. Loving white on white! X

    If you're interested I just put up a post of my ootd and meeting Pixiwoo! -check it out!

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white!! Italy looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

© Pale Aesthetic | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig