Tuesday 18 March 2014

Someday






Top - Zara 
Trousers - Zara
Blazer - H&M
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Ebay

This is mildly a post repeat, as I posted that I wanted this outfit not long ago. Obviously my will power is not up to tack as I only waited a day to buy it! Defiantly going to abuse this outfit in summer without a jacket and maybe some white accessories.

So this weekend I had an amazing weekend trip to London! I actually love everything about the city and dream of the idyllic lifestyle there after uni, working in a posh London fashion office, going for cocktails, wearing heels everyday etc etc.

I visited the design museum to see the Paul Smith exhibit which I highly recommend going to, was so amazing to see the whole behind the scenes settings and walls of inspiration, not to mention the colourful Paul Smith mini! No trip to London would be complete without a very large shopping trip, however I am so FMP focused atm I ended up spending most of  my money on books and magazines for my uni project. Selfridges magazine collection is by far the best I've been too, they had all the ones I usually have to buy online. However did get some cute vintage bargains at Camden.

Check out 

Share:

2 comments

  1. Love your outfit - and you have such lovely hair! Now following :)

    Jamie xx

    MURS BLOGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much! I thought it looked really bad at the moment, kind of a work in progress xx

      Delete

© Pale Aesthetic | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig