Saturday 22 March 2014

My CK





Chrome Waistband Bikini 1, 2
Carousel Brief 1, 2

Okay hopefully summer is right around the corner (fingers crossed) so I have already started planning my summer essentials. I've never really been into brand names and logos but I'm sorry, this summer I am going to be a bit of a brand whore. I love the look of a little monochrome logo poping out the top of your jeans or strapped round your waist, its a good way to add a little detail to a plain outfit. 

Calvin klein obsession is growing, the 90s ads need republishing because thats how I want to wear my CK. Please bring back low raise jeans this summer, because I'm bored of all this high waisted and to be honest I like the bottom half of my stomach/hips better then that small questionable bit below my bra.

OH, P.s. I now have an Instagram: @PaleAesthetic
Check it out



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pale Aesthetic | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig