Tuesday 18 February 2014

Just Do It


Nike Roshe Run - ASOS

I have hopped on the bandwagon! Everyone seems to have a pair of these at the moment and although I have never been a trainer type of girl with my new gym addiction and the fact my obsession with monochrome is apparently never going away, I brought some! The sizing was so weird though, I'm ALWAYS a size 6, but I had to get a size 5 as the others looked like flippers.

Right now my life is moving a mile a minute, with Final Major Project and Dissertation in the last months of my uni life counting as 3 quarters of my degree. Anyone thinking of starting your own fashion magazine, don't. It is stressful! Don't get me wrong I love studying Fashion Design/Communication but am counting down the days until I leave uni and am faced with the real world adventures!


Share:

2 comments

  1. Love the trainer look at the moment, how much were these? They look soo nice!
    Feel free to check out our newest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Student discount is a blessing, so they were like £60, but are so comfy and versatile :)

      Delete

© Pale Aesthetic | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig