Sunday 16 February 2014

Acne Studios Obsession


'Acne' Jumper - 1, 2, 3

Acne is my all time favourite brand but I have a confession, I am a student, and therefore on a budget, so these are fakes! I know there is a huge difference between an imitation and a exact copy, so I feel a little bad, but they are a bargain and I do have a real Acne shirt I live in. 

These are honest the comfiest jumpers ever, they are the most amazing oversized fit and just go with everything, highly recommend getting one or all three! I would've taken better pictures, but I could see my neighbour watching me take these through the window and I was in my pants! I live in a very nosey place.

Now time to catch up on some LFW

☺ 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pale Aesthetic | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig