Saturday 15 February 2014

Pinky and the PVC





Jumper - H&M
Skirt - Missguided
Socks - Topshop
Shoes - SammyDress


This is technically my second outfit post, and it is in the same location and style as my last one so apparently I have a theme. I literally picked up this jumper yesterday, as an impulsive purchase and I love it, it is some comfortable, and pink which my wardrobes been craving this season and the sleeves are a good length (which I struggle with being 5'10). Only issue is that if I am faced with an over whelming urge to do a mexican wave or, 'wave my hands in the air like I just don't care' there will be a nip slip situation. 

I've had this skirt for forever now, and I just keep on finding more and more things it goes with. I'm a little bit tired of leather atm, everyone brought a leather mini recently so I have tried to refrain, and PVC is a great alternative.

I won't bore you with a long paragraph about these shoes, because they speak for themselves, you will either love them or hate them, but they are honestly the best Stella McCartney replica I have seen!

 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pale Aesthetic | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig