Sunday 20 March 2016

Skin Care Routine For REALLY Oily Skin


So after much trial and error, I finally have a skincare routine I love and have no plans on tweaking anytime soon. I have VERY VERY oily skin and sadly I find it so hard to find products designed for me, because every brand considered oily skin and acne prone skin to be the same thing, and trust me, it's not. 

It took me a long time to learn that make-up wipes are not partially good for your skin, and that you're actually meant to spend as much time as you do putting your make-up on, as you do cleaning it off or preping before hand. These are things that should be taught in school don't you think? Along with facts like how you're vagina is self cleaning (TMI?) these are just not things we are told.

Anyway, if you're interesting in hearing in detail about the products I use, watch the video below (Oh and if you subscribe to my youtube, I will love you forever), if can't be bothered to hear me go on for the next 10 minutes, and you're just looking for some new products to try for you're oily skin, then don't worry the links are below... 






Share:

1 comment

  1. I definitely need to try some of these! I'm so bad with makeup wipes, I know they're not good but any other concealer hurts my eyes and having too different concealers is just too much hassle!

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

© Pale Aesthetic | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig