Saturday 16 January 2016

What I Got For Christmas




After a little December break I am back on Youtube! I have so many plans and ambitions for this year, and after 2015 ended on such a high I can't wait to see what this year has to offer! So, without further ado, lets finally round off last year with my 'What I Got For Christmas' video, and I think I ramble enough in the video to allow me to stop typing and let you just watch the bloody thang!

Make sure you subscribe, I have a new video every week!




Share:

1 comment

  1. So jealous of your Tom Ford perfume! We've been coveting it for ages and can't wait to get it - great haul video and hope you had a good Christmas :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

© Pale Aesthetic | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig