Wednesday 9 December 2015

Christmas Decorations Haul




So I've been a little quiet on the blogging front recently, but not for any other reason then that I'm completely head over heels for Youtube! Since passing my first 1k I've been working hard on editing, filming and all that jazz, so blog photographer has kinda taken the back seat (although the love is still there).

Here's my last video, a little christmas decorations haul. This is a bit of a random video, but this month I've been determined to have the perfect Christmas. I moved into an amazing flat back in July, meaning that this year I have the space have my very own Christmas tree, and I am going all out!

However if you're more of a fan of the written word, I'm going to have some fab little beauty posts coming you're way soon, because I love make-up obviously, not because it's cole and I don't want to 'model' in the rain, I promise.



 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pale Aesthetic | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig