Thursday 16 January 2014

Officially Presenting







Shirt - Acne(House Of Fraser Clearance)
Skirt - Zara
Necklace - Ebay
All Rings - Primark
Lips - Topshop

So I guess this is my first proper outfit post, so be nice. Its to cold to take pictures outside so my bedroom will have to do and just thought I would mention that my hair isn't blonde, it just appears that way in pictures for some strange reason?

Okay so I received my student loan in NOVEMBER!! but better late then never! So I have had a huge, well deserved splurge. Im usually against spending more then £20 on any singular piece of clothing (All hail the bargain queen) so this is quite an expensive outfit for me! This Acne shirt is the best item I have ever come across, and was only £32 brand new! House Of Fraser Birmingham has the most amazing clearance section full of so many designer pieces, and this was down from £170. I would also like the mention the rings, it was a set of 4 (3 featured) for just £3 defiantly worth a purchase!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pale Aesthetic | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig